Why Become a Member?
Each and every membership dollar we receive from you counts and each dollar helps make it possible for Unison to offer world-class performers, exciting workshops, fun and educational children's programming, beautiful gallery exhibits and our fabulous Sculpture Garden.
We invite you to choose from seven membership categories, each described in detail below. Your membership benefits include:
- Discounts on tickets
- Order tickets during special Members Only pre-sale period
- Exchange privileges within membership year on tickets of equal value
- Waiver of credit card handling fee on phone orders
- Advance seating at general admission events
- Special members-only invitations and events
If you are ready to renew, upgrade or join as a new member, choose your membership level below. If you are a current member and need to check your membership status, just give us a call!
Your membership supports:
- 50 arts and personal growth workshops and classes
- 6 gallery exhibitions
- An Outdoor Invitational Sculpture Exhibition
- Arts and nature programs for children
- 30 theater, dance, and music performances
- And so much more .... Each year!
Please renew your membership today! Your membership support is essential for Unison to best serve you as your community arts center. Come and join us.
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit Donation" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Other Ways to Give
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling:
Give by email
Give by Mail
You can also give by printing this form and mailing to:
Unison Arts Center
68 Mountain Rest Road
New Paltz, NY 12561
Unison is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. All contributions are deductible to the extent provided by law.
Unison membership contributions less the monetary value of goods and services received are tax exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and deductible for federal income tax purposes.
You may choose to waive all goods and services associated with each level of membership, making the entire amount of your membership contribution tax deductible.
1. Will I receive a receipt of my gift for tax purposes?
We do our best to acknowledge every gift made to Unison Arts Center via US mail within one week. If you are a member of our monthly or quarterly giving program, we will also send you a year-end tax statement in January. If you need a copy of the receipt for any gift you've made, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-255-1559.
2. How can I make changes to my member record (address, name changes, email, etc.)?
If you change addresses or need to update your member record, simply send us an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and address (as we currently have it) along with your update.
3. Is my credit card information safe?
Yes, Unison Arts Center uses a verified encryption site to process gifts.